Haryana State Innovation Council constituted under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary with FC & Principal Secretary, Dept. of S&T as Convener and serviced by Administrative Reforms Department of Haryana Government. The Council has a broad based composition with members drawn from academics, CII, Industries, NGOs and Government. Read the notification of constitution.
Progress and Updates
- Haryana SInC in association with DST, Haryana organizing 'Young Thinkers Innovation Awards'
- First meeting of SInC held under chairperson ship of the then Chief Secretary on 19.12.11
- Constitution of a Commiittee consisting of Principal Secretaries/ Secretaries, Vice Chancellors of 8 University and members from Industries to review the Syllabus of School, College and Universities in the State.
- Wide publicity of DICs and innovations through various media in the State.
- Approval of the guidelines for the utilisation of Grants-in-Aid from the District Innovation Fund in the four focus areas of Energy, Environment, Health and Water
- Constitution of District Innovation Committees under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioners for conceptualisation, monitoring and implementation of innovative projects in the district.
Reports and Documents from Haryana SInC
- Notification of Constitution of Haryana SInC
- Status Note on Innovation
- Minutes of Meeting held on 08.05.2013