Sectoral Innovation Council have been driving the innovation agenda in the country across various sectors and harnessing the core competencies, local talent, resources and capabilities to create new opportunities. As a continued program, the National Innovation council organized a meeting with the Sectoral Innovation Councils on 13th March 2014, Hall No. 6, Vigyan Bhawan.
- Presentation on Industrial R&D by DSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology
- Presentation by Ministry of Power
- Presentation on Nanoelectronics by Department of Electronics & Information Technology
- Presentation by Department of Telecommunication
- Presentation by Department of Fertilizers
- Presentation by Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Presentation by India Water Portal
- Presentation by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Presentation by National Health Portal
- Presentation on Innovative interventions required in select manufacturing sectors to make them globally competitive
- Presentation by Ministry of Law & Justice
For further information on Sectoral Innovation Councils and their report, visit here.