The Ministry has decided to set up a Sectoral Innovation Council with the following composition and terms of reference:-
- Shri P.K. Pradhan, S.S. & MD(NRHM) Members.
- Shri Keshav Desuraju, A.S(Health), MoHFW, New Delhi
- Dr. E.V. Ramana Reddy, Principal Secretary (H&FW), Karnataka.
- Ms. Anu Garg, Commissioner cum Secretary (H&FW), Orissa.
- Dr. Samit Sharma, Mission Director, (NRHM), Rajasthan.
- Dr. K. Srinath Reddy, PHFI, New Delhi.
- Prof. Sujoy K Guha, IIT, Kharagpur.
- Dr. Bishnu D. Pradhan, Mumbai.
- Dr. Abhay Bang, SEARCH, Distt. Gadchiroli.
- Dr. Alok Shukla, Election Commission, New Delhi-l 10001. v x) Shri Dinesh Abrol, NISTADS, New Delhi-l 10012.
- Prof. S.K. Mishra, SGPGIMS, Lucknow-226014.
- Dr. Narottam Puri, FICCI, New Delhi-110001.
- Dr. Dileep Mavalankar, IIPH, Gandhinagar.
- Dr. P. Ashok Babu, DC, Goalpara District, Assam
- Dr. T. Sundararaman, NHSRC, New Delhi-Member Secretary.
- The Sectoral Innovation Council will have the following Terms of Reference :-
- To map the opportunities for innovation in health sector.
- Explore the possibilities of encouraging and rewarding young talents for innovative models in health sector.
- To prepare a road map (2010-2020) for decadal innovation in health sector.
- The Sectoral Innovation Council may co-opt experts as member and form sub-groups as required with the approval of Chairperson.
- TA&DA for non-official members shall be paid as per the GOI rules.
- This issues with the approval of Secretary (H&FW).
Reports and Documents