Rajasthan State Innovation Council has been constituted under the chairmanship of Deputy Chairman, State Planning Board with Principal Secretary, Planning as Member-Secretary. The Council has representatives only from the Government. Read the Notification of Rajasthan Innvoation Council.
- Meeting held with Vice Chancellors and Educationists to identify initiatives taken by the institutions of Higher Education in areas relevant for the State’s development.
- Bright students from various institutions appointed to work as interns to observe, report and suggest improvements in various programmes of public welfare initiated by the State. 70 such inters appointed.
- Invitation of innovative proposals in areas eg. Water, health, education, among others for examination by experts and for technical and financial support by the government as per the experts’ recommendations.
- Suggestions invited from staff of various departments to improve service delivery; provision for rewarding appropriate proposals.
- Rajasthan SInC meeting held on 28th June, 2013 | Minutes